Safeefly and humanely traing your dog off-leash!
There are many tools that we can use to train a dog and the remote collar is one of the great training tools that we use. There are a lot of misconceptions about these collars as they are confused with shock collars.
Shock collars only have one level of shock and tend to be bulky. Shock collars also give the dog a negative response to behavior instead of a positive.
Lou Castle developed a new collar that had a variable dial that you could change the levels on the remote and change the levels when the electric was on. He also used the collars in a different way, he used them as a positive marker instead of a negative one when the dog did something wrong. As soon as the dog does what it is supposed to the marker is shut off. The dog learns that when they do the behavior they are rewarded with praise and the stim being shut off.
We are able to shape the stim for each dog using different levels of stim. We are able to mark positive behavior and it can be done up to 1 mile away. Some trainers still believe that shock collars are a good tool for training and should be used to punish a dog for bad behavior, be we believe positive reinforcement is the best method to train your dog.
Reasons to consider K9 Solutions Center of Maryland for training:
- We are the only nationally accredited training center in Ohio
- Our trainers are full time, professional trainers, this is not a hobby, this is our passion
- We have a state of the art facility, designed for your dogs success
- Our clients and references prove our successful track record
- Our training packages include all required equipment and materials
K9 Solutions Center of MD offers free dog training consultations!
One of our friendly staff will schedule you to come to the facility for a tour and free dog training evalutaion with your dog!
Why Choose Us
- Professional, Certified Trainers
- Convenient Hours
- Convenient Location
- Indoor Training Facility
- Hundreds of dogs trained!